For those in leadership this workshop is also a follow on from our 102 Foundations workshop. Topics covered is:
- Building and keeping volunteers: Successful children’s ministries have strong teams that work together towards a common goal. How do you build a great team? This workshop will equip you to be a master “volunteer catcher!”
- People Skills: Finding ways for people to work together to get maximum impact can sometimes be a challenge. Once you know how to steer teams of volunteers, you will be on your way to building a great and effective team.
- Strengths and weaknesses: Once you have successfully brought in volunteers to work towards a common vision, you will need to be able to recognize different characters with all their strengths and weaknesses. This section will equip you for that.
- Creating good structures: As a leader, building the right foundation will really set up the children’s ministry department for strong and sustainable future growth. This section will equip you with the knowledge of various models to choose from to suit your unique church.
- Innovation and passion: Teams will only rise as high as the leadership. Arm yourself with tool to be a courageous leader.