JR needs prayer warriors who will uphold the ministry in prayer daily. Prayer is a powerful weapon in the hands of the righteous. We should never underestimate its effectiveness. James 5:15-16:
And the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick. The Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man has great power to prevail.
- That the Lord will reveal to the church what a powerful resource children are in the church. Their minds, hearts and spirits are uncluttered by the cares and worries of this world, making them a viable channel for the Lord to speak through.
- Pray for parents to become involved in their children’s spiritual growth and that the parents will take up their Biblical responsibility for the spiritual leadership of their children
- Pray that men will become involved in the children’s ministries in their churches. For too long, children have been seen as “women’s work.” The Bible is very clear. Men are given the instructions to train and discipline the children (Eph. 6:4)
- Pray that children are given the platform in their churches to operate in their gifts. God is no respecter of age, He only looks for availability. Children have a calling on their lives and have been given gifts and talents to use in the body of Christ.
- Pray that Jackson’s Ridge will have open doors and provision to provide their training and mentorship to all churches who need help.