https://jacksonsridge.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/anna-earl-J-Jb1niw1j0-unsplash-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Rose https://jacksonsridge.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/JR-Logo-1.png Rose2021-12-13 15:54:142021-12-14 16:06:41101 Foundations
101 Foundations is the Basic Workshop for anyone starting in Children’s Ministry which is the Essential Elements for Sunday Success. Topics covered is:
- Understanding children: For every volunteer who works in children’s church, if you understand why, it is so vital to minister to children, it will empower and encourage you to apply yourselves with passion.
- Praise and Worship: This is the most vital area for your children’s church. Taking children into the presence of God is the only thing that will change their lives for ever! Essential for every children’s minister.
- Storytelling: The Bible comes alive when a story is told with skill and passion. All it takes is to think out of the box and tap into your God given creativity.
- Scripture Memorization: Knowing how to make scripture memorization a feature on Sunday morning takes skill and practice. Equip children with a powerful weapon and fill their heart with the word of God.
- Object Lessons: If you can keep a child’s attention, then it is easy to minister to them. Learning to present an object lesson skillfully will equip you to powerfully minister God’s word to young hearts and minds.
Awesome Workshop. Really enjoyed it.
Lesley Cartwright, HOD, LOGOS Kidz Ministry